Class Registration and Fees
In order to register for any of our classes, you will need to stop by the store and fill out a Student Information sheet that has basic information that we will need in order to process your certificate once you have successfully completed the course. You will also need to put your name down on our registration roster along with the names of any guests that you will be bringing as well as the class date that you would like to pick. The deposit fee will be due upon registering and should be paid in full. Please reference the deposit fees below:
A $35 non-refundable deposit is required to hold a reservation in a class. A one time transfer will be allowed with at least a 72 hour notice. All cancellations without notice will forfeit their deposits.
- 25 total hours of instruction covering 3 days
- All materials needed for the course can and will be provided to the student as part of the cost (except where specified)* including:�
- Eye and Ear Protection (which the student may keep after the course has been completed)
- Loaner gun if the student does not already own a firearm (Students who are taking this class to obtain their Colorado Concealed Carry Permit should bring the gun they intend to get their permit for).
- Cost does NOT cover the 100 rounds of ammunition that student is required to bring to the range on Range Day for qualifying. Paradise Sales does have the necessary ammo in stock if the student would like to purchase the rounds thorough us separately.
Note: Students who are taking this class to obtain their Colorado Concealed Carry Permit should bring the gun they intend to get their permit for.